CookieMonster is a cookie cleaner for Odyssey web browser (support for more
browsers to follow in future versions).
- Scans Odyssey web browser cookies from any given path provided in settings.
- Possible to mark cookies for Deletion, to be Ignored, or to be Always Ignore, in future scans before commiting to delete any of them.
- Possible to add cookies to Ignore List to exclude them from deletion.
- Provides a number of settings, which are stored in a file in ENVARC:
- Executables for all three NG Amigas, including AOS4, MOS and AROS.
- Written on an Amiga NG machine for Amigans and Amiga NG machines.
MUI4 and OpenUrl.library
- Scan for cookies with the button Scan Cookies.
- Select cookies in the Cookie page. (You can hold down the SHIFT key while
clicking on a cookie to toggle its selection.)
- Use the pop-up menu (context-menu/right-click) on selected cookies to mark
them for deletion or to be ignored. Choose “Ignore & Add to Ignore List” if
you always wish to ignore the cookie(s) from detetion in the future. If you
wish to view information for a cookie, choose “View Information” insted on
an active entry (make it active first by clicking on the cookie).
- To delete them press the button Delete Cookies (only licensed version).
Version 1.4.0: (Feb 2017)
– Optimized scanning action/operation, roughly 10-20% faster now (on my system AOS4.1FEu1 on a Sam440ep-flex).
– Implemented so it’s possible to add “custom” items to Ignore List. Usually you want to ignore all from a certain domain, this is now archived by entering an * into Name, Path and Protocol fields so it matches all from this certain domain.
– Button images now linked with exe on AOS4, MOS and AROS.
– Fixed bug, program would fail if using “View Information” menu item on no cookies (empty list) or nothing selected.
– Fixed a few bugs related to Ignore List and its items.
– Moved Ignore List, it is now saved and loaded from ENVARC: .
– First-Time Ignore List is now also created when no such list exists yet.
– Added more buttons images to buttons in AOS4, including MOS and AROS.
– Added Scan and Delete Cookies to popup menu on Cookies page.
– Added icon (.info file) for the ReadMe file and snapshotted drawers.