The final version of Golden Wing (winner of the game competition at Capacitor Party 2017) has now been released on Aminet. 🙂
GOLDEN WING (CopperSky, 2018)
This is the Final version for Golden Wing,
winner of the Best Game Award at Capacitor Party 2017!
– Fully written in 68k assembler.
– 16 colour prerendered and hand drawn graphics + sprites.
– 3 different ingame tunes (3-channel + 1 echo channel Protracker mods).
– Several SFX including voices.
– 8 different types of enemies, including boss levels.
– 4 power-ups.
– Amiga 500 with 512 Kb chip + 512 Kb slow RAM.
– The game can be ran from HD or floppy.
– Code: Fernando Cabrera
– Graphics: Toni Galvez
– Music: DJ METUNE & Estrayk
– Testing: Victor Henares, Per-Ola Eriksson, Tony Aksnes, Carlos Blansa, Mtr81.
– Thanks to Frank Wille (phx) for the music/sfx replayer!
– Destroy all enemies to move to the next level.
– Joystick left or right to rotate the ship, up to accelerate and first button to fire gun.
– There are 4 types of power-ups:
– S: speed-up, increases your ship’s speed and removes inertia.
– SH: shield, makes your ship undestroyable for a few seconds.
– B: bomb, one hit for every enemy on the screeen.
– X: extra life.
Enjoy! Keep AMIGA alive!!
I’ve just tried running the game and it is fun! Very good music as well! 🙂
You can download it here:
Have a good weekend and thanks for visiting Old School Game Blog!