Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are proud to announce the immediate availability of a number of add-ons for Hollywood 7.1 as well as a trial version. The following add-ons are now available for download from the official Hollywood portal:
– Hollywood Player 7.1 for all supported platforms (also available for your smartphone/tablet on Google Play)
– Hollywood SDK 7.1 for developing your own plugins (includes examples and almost 400 pages of documentation in various formats)
– Hollywood 7.1 add-on for Cubic IDE (kindly provided by Michael Jurisch)
– Hollywood 7.1 wordfile for UltraEdit
– Hollywood 7.1 online reference manual (over 950 PDF pages, alternatively available as HTML, CHM, and AmigaGuide)
– Hollywood SDK 7.1 online reference manual (almost 400 PDF pages, alternatively available as HTML, CHM, and AmigaGuide)
Additionally, we are now offering a free trial version of Hollywood 7.1 for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. The trial version of Hollywood 7.1 cannot compile executables, limits the script size to 16kb and may only be used for 30 days. It also comes with the RapaGUI and GL Galore plugins preconfigured so you can also do GUI and OpenGL programming with the trial version.
The release of these add-ons and the demo version completes the Hollywood 7.1 release. Please visit the official Hollywood portal at http://www.hollywood-mal.com/ for download and more information.
Brought to you by Airsoft Softwair – the hardest working men in code business.